2.08.2004

take me or leave me



*song from RENT musical

Maureen:
Every single day,I walk down the street.
I hear people say "Baby,so sweet!"
Ever since puberty, everybody stares at me.
Boys,girls I can't help it baby!
So be kind and don't lose your mind.
Just remember that I'm your baby.
Take me for what I am!
Who I was meant to be.
And if you give a damn,
take me, baby, or leave me!
Yes, take me baby, or leave me.
Yes,take me baby, or leave me.
A tiger in a cage can never see the sun.
This diva needs her stage, baby let's have fun!
You are the one I choose
folks would kill to fill your shoes
you will learn to love the lime light to, now baby.
So be mine or don't waste my time crying
"oh HoneyBear, are you still my, my baby".
Take me for what I am,
who I was meant to be.
And if you give a damn
take me baby or leave me.
No way cannot be what i'm not.
But hey,don't you want your girl hot?!!
Don't fight don't lose your head.
Cause every night whose in your bed?
Who? WHO? Kiss Pookie

Joanne:
It won't work Maureen I love margins and discipline
I make list in my sleep baby what's my sin?
Never quit I follow through
I hate mess but I love you
What to do with my impromptu baby?
So be wise, cause this girl satisfies
You've got a prize, but don't compromise
Your one lucky baby!
Take me for who I am

Maureen: A control freak

Joanne: Who I was meant to be

Maureen: A snob yet over attentive

Joanne: And if you give a damn

Maureen: A loveable, droll GEEK!

Joanne: Take me baby, or leave me

Maureen: An anal retentive!

Both:
Thats it, the straw that breaks my back!
I quit!

Joanne: Unless you take it back

Both:
Women, what is it about them?
Can't live with them or without them!
Take me for what I am.
Who I was meant to be.
And if you give a damn,
take me baby, take me baby, or leave me!

Maureen: Guess I'm leaving!

Joanne: I'm gone!

No comments: