4.09.2005

dissecting DARNA!!!

Dahil ang tagal kong nawala, here's a socially relevant entry na i hope makakapagpalimot sa inyo sa malungkot na sinapit ni pope :)

**ano ang relate ni pope & darna?? note the semblance in pope's and darna's costume, same color scheme, may meaning yun!! lol! (deranged talaga ako)**




okay, i don't think i've ever been interested with local tv than when angel locsin became darna.
but then, who wouldn't??



D is for drama!
look at that face! okay, and body too (as if it can be helped).
don't you just want to hug her and console her and love her and protect her from the harshness of life?



D is for divine!
she flies, saves people's lives, she has a pure heart underneath her costume, what more can assure her of heavenly status? a real angel, sigh...



D is for delicious!
i mean, just look at that sight ^ hmmm... yummeeh!
kanin na lang ang kulang, busog ka na!
parang ang sarap nya halikan sa... buong katawan!



D is for dreams, of darna and me...in da dark doing bleep! bleep! stuff ;)


**anecdote**

nakasabay ko na syang manood ng sine sa greenbelt, kahilera ko ng upuan.
pro nde ko maalala pinanood ko non, basta alam ko, nakaputing sexy outfit sha nun! wehehe.

nakita ko na rin sha ng malapitan sa mall (nung Click days pa nya). kasama nya alalay nya nun.

kapuso/n talaga ako! ;)

8 comments:

Summer Fire said...

*drooling*

ganda-ganda babae! nakakaTIBO! haha. perfect pick sya for the role. nung nagshoot kami sa Mulawin dati, gawd... talagang napatunganga na lang ako sa kanya. hay.... kung sya naman, payag nako sa f2f! hehe

Lesbian Equinox said...

i don't know the language or the show, but BOY!!!!! IS she HOT!!!

Akilez said...

She is cute but she is straight.

I like your Tattoo on your back. I also have a Tattoo on my back. it took a month for it to heal. I'll see you soon I am attractive to Lipstick Lesbian. are you? I am a man FYI

firewomyn said...

summer fire: amen! :)

lesbian euinox: why can't i access your blog? darna is the local version of wonderwoman ;)

akilez: everybody's straight until they're not. "I am attractive to Lipstick Lesbian" you sure? or you mean attracted?

Akilez said...

I am still attractive to lipstick lessie. So, it's not past tense.

firewomyn said...

akilez: im curious, what makes you attractive to lipstick lessie?

and define lipstick lessie pls. :)

Akilez said...

Lipstick Lesbian are lesbians who wears high Heels, make-up, act feminine, lipstick and dresses pretty good. I never realized this term since I moved to Boston. My ex neighbor was a Lipstick les. I wouldn't even know if she was a lesbian if I didn't noticed that she had different women every night at her apartment and heard their moaning.

firewomyn said...

you didn't answer the first Q ;)