1. Salt Lake City - dang! i was here two years ago! and only met one lesbian colleague. maybe the straights i was with turned the others off. hehe. i should seriously go back. :)2. Orlando
3. Cambridge, Mass.
4. Fort Lauderdale
5. Seattle - well, Grey's Anatomy is here, where the hottest lez couple are. :)
6. Ann Arbor, Mich.
7. St. Paul and Minneapolis
8. Knoxville, Tenn. (Its main drag downtown is named Gay Street, by the way, but city fathers weren't thinking sexual orientation way back when that was done.)
9. Atlanta - i personally know one hot lez from here. tee-hee.
10. Grand Rapids, Mich.
11. Little Rock, Ark.
12. Portland, Ore.
14. Long Beach
full article here.
if I am to have the top 3 Gayest Cities in the Metro, off the bat i'd say -
1.Malate ofcourse! - no explanation needed. okay, it's not technically a city, but hey, it's a gay city in itself. hehe
2. Makati - Burgos, Makati Ave. where the transgenders/sexuals seem to be the fave companions/friends of foreigners based on visibility. This is also where the coolest gay bar,Government was located, until A-Venue came to be and the covert club ceased to exist. sigh.There are loads of fab gays too from the corporate, including moi! haha.
3. Quezon City - UP Babaylan, call centers, Palawan club (gay bar), and other gay bars too.
i think i have to make a serious research and article about this. :)