Set A: Higit Pa Dito, Balunbalunan Bingibingihan, Ondoy
- It's not always about lessons learned or deeper meanings. Sometimes it's just about storytelling and sharing. *translation: hindi ko nagets yung play na ito. hehehe*
- Let's not confuse desire with feelings. They are two distinct animals fed differently.
- There is love in war.
Set C - Streetlight Manifesto, Kawala, Evening at the Opera
- Life is not governed by logic. And besides logic is not generic. We interpret logic differently. Aka differences in opinion
- Sometimes, what we dream of is not really what our heart wants. This takes some time to realize though.
- True, we always have a choice. But there's really no pure choice. Our choices are influenced by the people we love or obey, shaped by our experience, and muddled by our own sense of justice/vengeance. Everything is justifiable.
Set D: Mga Lobo tulad ng Buwan, Valley Mission Care, Bawal Tumawid Nakamamatay
- There is no such thing as a heart of stone to a consistent, persistent trigger. Bang!
- Living isn't all there is to life. Sometimes dying is a way to live.
- We are all connected by a string of stories and knots of encounters. We are all part of somebody else's story if not our own.
Set E: Kinaumagahan, Requiem, Kafatiran
- No one has the monopoly for a difficult job, relationship, life. Comfortable cohabitation is defined as compromise.
- Never be late on a play *i didn't understand Requiem because i was late. hehe*
- Even unaccepted individuality seeks for companionship.
Virgin LabFest 7 post