4.13.2010

if this tutut could talk2



i am truly experiencing the el niƱo phenomenon (popularly known as the lesbian bed death). so more tutut thoughts for release. hay, can't wait for rainy season. :)

###
you are undersexed if your version of the song I Kissed a Girl is,
"I Kissed a Twat and I (fuckin) like it".
altogether now.... :D

###
how does an undersexed angry lez curse to her gf?
"fuck me! fuck you!"

###
me to gf: can you buy me flowers tonight
gf: what for?
me: will set up a funeral
gf: what??
me: i think my sex life just died!

note: this idea came from a friend


###
what did the exasperated under-sexed lez tell her gf who doesn't give her any bang?
"i will just take matters into my own hands!"

###
one womyn kissing me down there
one womyn kissing my bosom
one womyn giving me the french.

ultimate funtasy: foursome!

###

No comments: