I either wear mask or huge sun glasses. and i love dressing up based on theme. but for, Saturday, am on panic mode already. hehe. so many ideas, so little time. i wanted to wear a tiara, tutu skirt, statement shirt, wear colorful wig, leggings/tights with fancy design, necktie or bow tie. i also bought rainbow skin chalk for additional ek-ek.ektayted na ko! :) so far, six friends from this blog said they'll join me. am floored already with that. 'hope more will join.=)
Dear LGBT groups/individuals and supporters,
We thank you for expressing your support for the 2011 LGBT Pride March.
To help you or your organizations gear up for the march, here is a check-list of reminders and things to do:
For Individuals who have registered on-line:
• Please arrive early and approach the registration booth. Assembly time starts at 1:00 p.m. (1300 hrs.) at Remedios Circle and the parade will start at 4:00pm
• Bring your fanciest costume or a mask in case you are not yet out.
• Do not bring, use or display firearms, explosive devices and other dangerous weapons.
• You will march together with the wonderful Task Force Pride Philippines team.
• We discourage physical and verbal assault against our Anti-Gay Protestors.
• We remind the participants that the Pride March is a public event and there will be children who will be watching.
• The organizing committee shall be ensuring that there will be responsible media coverage during the event.
Map and Route of the Pride March
Attached with this email is the parade route.
1. Starting Point and Assembly Area will be at Remedios Circle
2. Remedios Street
3. Right to Roxas Blvd.
4. Right to Pedro Gil
If you have further queries feel free to contact Raffy Aquino, Co-coordinator for Membership and Participation at email@example.com / 09163089903 (Globe), 09333049795 (Sun) or visit www.taskforcepride.blogspot.com
See you at the parade!
Task Force Pride Philippines
FULL SET of REMINDERS, click HERE