6.19.2011

blah


I have a problem. I feel insignificant. Aimless. I wake, walk, work, watch, whine, weep,  wet, wish, wonder, wander. Oh yeah, I write too. Maybe I should title my biography with something really original like, The W Word. My mind wanders a lot.  Like right now, the very reason am typing away. I am good at my work, but not jumping happy/excited about it. I badly want to be rich, but am not good at spending. Sharing yes. I feel fat. But many people say am skinny. Simply because those people haven't seen me naked yet I think. Err, god no, that's not a hint. Maybe i just feel bloated.  What's the difference anyway. If I want to cut it short, I can just ask myself, what can make me happy. Or if I have just today to live, what do I want to do? hmm.. I'd want a glass of water because my throat is dry from too much talking in this post. See, that's how connected the mind and the body are. I am talking, but not really talking because am just writing. But it sure does feel like am talking to you. Which reminds me. I need water.  If I satiate a need, will that make me happy? I asked myself and it answered, no. it will make me content. For now. epiphany! there's no fun in answering those happy questions. there's no punchline, only real punches. ouchie. so i'll stop before i ruin the fun of aimless wandering. now where was i? oh yeah. i have a problem and i feel am just full of blah.


8 comments:

tomato cafe said...

i may not have a perfect picture of that storm in your head, but this seems all too familiar.

Anonymous said...

hmm it's always healthy to pour it all out. unload thyself... -w1cked

firewomyn said...

@tomato cafe - thank you! i take comfort in the fact that am not alone in this and those thoughts are not just because am looney. hehe.

@w1cked - like cleansing yeah? totally agree!

Anonymous said...

hugs...- g

Kia said...

ano daw?! hahaha :o) kuleeett...

Anonymous said...

we are all insignificant in this infinite universe ---twistedhalo

SuperK said...

Awww firewomyn :( You know what would make you and i feel better? You finding a train crush and posting it on your blog!! Hehe. It's been a while :D

firewomyn said...

@g - no, more hugs to you :)

@Kia - haha. sabiko naman, am just full of blah di ba? hehe.

@twistedhalo - huwaw! lalim! hehe. salamat sa debrief natin after on this topic. helped a lot. kita tayo, tapos libre mo ko ha. hehe.

@SuperK - o ayan, wish granted ha! lakas mo sa ken ha. :)