11.23.2011

In transit

In retrospect, I would have done things differently or better.

Given the gift of insight and after experiencing the past, it is logical that we'll do better. If we'll be brutally honest about it, rarely is the case that we'll do exactly the same. So I admit, I fucked up on many areas of my life. Like i wish i studied more seriously, that i saved early in life, that i could have made better choices, that i should have focused on what really matters like health, family, and faith. I do have regrets since I now know better. But it's a moot point now. What matters is it's not yet too late and starting over is allowed.

I would have done things differently or better. But I did what is doable and right then. And I forgive myself for my mistakes. So let me say, am just beginning. :)

No comments: