11.23.2011

Tom-Bi Crisis

I have a crisis. Been dreaming,of men on separate instances. This makes me question if am a closet bi. In my conscious state, I can't even bring myself to visualize being intimate again with men. Anything below the belt makes me cringe. And yet in deep slumber am romancing with the cringeable and the unimaginable! So I am getting convinced that maybe am experiencing identify crisis? Else going wacko.

Or it could be that dreams really are random snapshots of my short term memory. Since I work mostly with guys, and admittedly admire some guys' power, influence and affluence that they get carried to the dream sequence.

I can also blame this to lack of out female gays to admire in the Philippines. Thus at moments like this when I appreciate seeing the obvious, the visible, easy to spot female gays. They give me hope that we exist in increasing number. And last I checked we're still more fab.

I thank God for Ellen de Generes, Portia de Rossi, Cythia Nixon, Indigo Girls, Rachel Maddow, Chely Wright, Wanda Sykes, Jodie Foster, Aiza Seguerra (incredible artistic chops), Miriam Santiago (well, she does have balls you know. Hehe), and of course my friends here. You give me hope and sana wonderful dreams too. :)

4 comments:

S. said...

Gender is fluid. You can never be a bi.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure isa kang bading na nagpapanggap na lesbiyana...hahaha....twistedhalo

firewomyn said...

@S - hmm, napaisip naman ako dyan. sige, tell me more :)

@twistedhalo - naku! baka nga! hehe

lord krissan said...

lol. seriously? Miriam Santiago?