12.18.2004

universal thoughts



note:
i wrote dis for someone. dis was out of a short conversation we had. so dis is in a sense 'hers and mine' kinda entry.


kuntento ka na ba sa buhay mo?
ako hinde!
bakit ba mahirap makuntento?
ano ba ang konsepto ko ng contentment?
ang maging masaya sa piling ng isang tao.
at ikasasaya ko kung ako ang nag-iisang taong makakapagpaligaya sa kanya.
in other words, i want exclusivity.

but then again, i think that is da very reason why contentment becomes elusive for me.
kasi, while i want exclusivity on my partner, i dont want that applied to me.
meaning? selfish ako! sowhat?! my life, my rules. deal with that.

i want to be da center of her universe, pero i want a taste of da galaxy too! tough huh? im sounding like a spoiled rich brat now.
*yaya! i want dat gurl (points to da chick walking outside), can u get her for me and just put her on da bed while i take my bath, make sure she's brushed her teeth ok.* hehehe.

masarap magexplore, to discover new stuff, new tastes, new feel.
and i dont believe u can experience all dat in one body.
who says it has to be just one anyway?
whoever invented dat rule?
i think it's arbitrary, in da sense dat it's based on ur morality.
on what you can tolerate and stomach.

masarap sa ego na kaya mong paluhurin ang isang tao and make 'em beg for you.
and dat person will be hapi w/ just you. or me for dat matter.

i think there are pipol like dat.
and ofcourse, there are pipol lyk me.

so it's about finding a match and transformations.

i'm worldly ryt now, enlivened by my senses.
but given da right time or da right person perhaps,
*quick question, do u believe it's da ryt person or da ryt timing? hmmm... dats up for another entry*

who knows, i can be da sun to ur universe and u to mine, orbiting in each other's universe, contented and hapi.

note:
i wrote dis for someone. dis was out of a short conversation we had. so dis is in a sense 'hers and mine' kinda entry.

No comments: