9.15.2010

Legworks 1, 2 & 3




Legwork #1

this idea started with this woman. i initially just want to peep under the dress and was strategizing how to achieve that sleazy aim of mine. her dress was loose enough i think to make it happen, but apparently, the escalator isn't that long enough for me to complete my inappropriate task. darn.








Legwork #2
i realized maybe it's a sign for me not to pursue my evil plan and adjusted the concept to just showcase nice legs. this girl is very tweetums. yellow flats, gray day dress, milky fair legs. so sweet and yum-yum i had to control the reflex to run my finger on her smoothness and remind myself she's not dessert! ;)





Legwork #3
this pair of legs is so worthy of her black killer  pumps. she even matched it with tight, black, stretch mini skirt. the way she angled her parted legs is most def a turn on, i had to gulp! :)   the girl obviously knows how to work it! if her legs were a tad longer, i would have grovelled, from her shoes, to her feet and all the way up! :) *i wonder what she's wearing or not wearing underneath* such joy to worship a deity in heels.

8 comments:

_yle said...

i know someone who thinks that you are her "manyak" version. you just made it harder (that's what she said!) to refute it.

looking forward to more legs, maybe cleavage, and anything else your phone fancies. :)

firewomyn said...

@yle - scout? (am imagining her manyak side and i can't see it) so maybe i don't know that someone. would she like to meet her manyak version in the flesh? 'will try not to manyak the non-manyak version. ;)

Anonymous said...

if i were to pick, it will be the 3rd photo with the more slender legs. -w1cked

scout said...

^ no, not me! :)

the pictures prove one thing: i am not a leg person. maybe it's because i prefer short girls over tall leggy ones. but this post made me think of the dave matthews song Crash Into Me:

Hike up your skirt a little more
And show the world to me
Hike up your skirt a little more
And show your world to me
In a boys dream.. In a boys dream

Oh I watch you there
Through the window
And I stare at you
You wear nothing but you
Wear it so well
Tied up and twisted
The way I'd like to be
For you, for me, come crash
Into me

_yle said...

no and no. :)

Anonymous said...

Ngayon ko na realize, I'm not a leg person.. Sa Kentucky Lang nag apply pall ang choice na iyon...twistedhalo

firewomyn said...

@w1cked - same here :)

@scout - hehe. i love that song too!

@_yle - gotcha :)

@twistedhalo - hehe. funny :)

silence said...

3rd photo = hott!