8.09.2010

Don't postpone love

morning message for gf:

Sabi ni father on yesterday's church gospel, "Don't postpone love." Kaya --- I love you!!! =) Really happy. *all smiles* it's like I don't notice the years because we always feel fresh as a new couple w/ less hassles than when we started. So thank you for giving me that. and for seeing the beauty in me sa ilalim ng dambuhalang pimple ko last week (which now happily subsided). Hehe. Did I say I love you? I do! I do! *smitten* see you later! *smooches*

6 comments:

Earla Janice Aquino said...

Awww. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

napasmile naman ako sa blog entry mo today.. i like it. :) God bless you and your lucky gf -w1cked

Purple78 said...

napa-isip naman ako sa entry mo... don't postpone love...hmmmm...

firewomyn said...

@one_blissful_nomad - hehe. tinamaan ako ng mush na magaling! :)

@w1cked - thank you po :) naku! lucky din ako sa kanya e =)

@Purple78 - totoo! don't postpone lest you lose the moment or the opportunity *wink! wink!*

Anonymous said...

sweet! nagkapimple ka pala... sana kinawayan ko lahat ng nakasalubong ko na may dambuhalang pimple nun...

firewomyn said...

@Anonymous - hehe. yep, firewomyn does have pimples once in a while, like every period. ugh!