8.25.2010

viral over Venus

if i were at home, i'll probably be hysterical too of Venus making it in the finals. =) But since i was at work, i did nothing except work, as i got glued on twitter/google updates of ms universe 2010. only for the love of our Venus Raj. at that moment i didn't care anymore if my bosses see me surfing non-work stuff. twas an intense time. and i was swelling with pride, so much that i got teary eyed. to my kababayan Venus, i love you! =)

and also, i love these guys!


to show that the question wasn't easy, here's an analysis. i also got stumped by a similar question (what's your weakness) in a job interview before. and it took great effort and self-assessment to realize the answer (which i did after the interview).


Diane Sawyer's report here


6 comments:

G said...

honest answer na lang sana like:
joining ms u nyehehe :)
pero keri na teh!

ang biggest mistake ko?
magkaroon ng mga xgf na psycho. major major!

Fickle Cattle said...

Hahaha. Panalo 'to.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

was screaming at the top of my lungs everytime Miss Philippines is being called but the bekimons do it better :P

p1nay

_yle said...

I know what her answer was but I haven't seen her actually utter the words. I clicked on the link you posted but for some reason even before Mr. Baldwin finished his question I HAD to close the browser. I'd imagine it's exactly like when Miriam Quiambao choked her answer out. Only instead of choking, Venus repeated a word.

So, what is your weakness? (You were expecting someone to ask because you mentioned you had an answer but I'm still half-expecting your response to be "Why do you ask?")

Straight-ish said...

LOL! Literally may sounds ang tawa ko while watching this! and looks like nag-update agad ng Twitter and FB shoutout ang mga boys ah :D Good Stuff!

Anonymous said...

still major major proud :-)


and for the boys,kulet! haha, nagconspire ata magsick leave just to watch miss U

-notsobusy 26