8.08.2010

killed (not!)

Out of nowhere, in the dark, somebody just duct-taped my mouth and blindfolded me. Tied my hands behind my back that left me immobile. I instantly felt fear, profound pain and sadness. So painful that my chest constricted and my eyes instantly welled. So this is how repression feels. I will never be the same again after that incident. From being carefree, I now have to be cautious, enveloped with fear. The impulsive in me just got killed. *in metaphoric sense*

ruling overturned. said twas unconstitutional. am soo back! :)
---


i was tormented whether to still continue blogging or stop altogether.

---

i realized i can give up a LOT for my love. even the other thing i love deeply.

---

compromise is a lose-lose situation because it's just partial agreement for both.

---

choosing is only difficult when we are forced to give up something we don't want to let go

---

cryptic is safe.

----

safe buys me time.

11 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

wow. is this for real? the first paragraph just kinda shocked me.

firewomyn said...

@Fickle Cattle - it's metaphorical for restricting my freedom of expression :) thanks for reading & commenting. am still figuring out how to work around the restriction.

_yle said...

what a coincidence, the exact same thing happened to me last night!

firewomyn said...

@_yle - that makes me feel bad.i wouldn't wish it happen to anyone.

Anonymous said...

:( -w1cked

Kim said...

what?! is this martial law?
what's the restriction for?

firewomyn said...

@w1cked - don't frown, it'll be alright :)

@Kim - for the peace of mankind.

Straight-ish said...

cryptic is safe.
safe buys time.

dagdagan ko...

you don't have to choose.
everything doesn't happen at once.

firewomyn said...

@straight-ish - at that point in time I had to choose. That's why it broke my heart. Good thing all's ok now. Nice quote btw :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe i'm happy for you... :) kung nde ako nag scroll down, nde ko makikita yung edited part. :p cheers to you and your gf. :) -w1cked

firewomyn said...

@w1cked - thank you :)